8. How should I display the ETHC token in my Parity wallet?
- Navigate to Applications in your wallet and find the Token Registry. (If it's not displayed by default, use the Edit button on top to toggle visibility of displayed DApps.)
- To register a new token with the Token Registry, we need the token address, decide on a 3-letter acronym (TLA), a token name, and specify the number of decimals.
- Once done, this will execute the register function of the Token Registry smart contract adding our token to Parity.
- Once deployed, the token is displayed in the registry among other registered tokens... And you are done!